Easy, delicious, a crowd favorite!! This pork is anything from dry and it will have your family and friends coming back for seconds. Juicy, sweet and slightly tangy/spicy. It is a flavor explosion! It is also so easy to make!! The marinade is only 3 ingredients and after searing, it is just put in the oven until ready for dinner! This recipe will definitely be one to save. Also side note...pork SHOULD BE PINK. There is no more sickness (trichinosis) found in pork. You can now eat it pink :)
2 tbsp Light Oil, divided
Salt and Pepper
2 Pork Tenderloins
1/2 cup Honey Mustard - (Golden Blossom brand or your Favorite Brand)
1 1/2 tbsp Hot Chopped Peppers (B&G Brand)
1 tbsp Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In two large saucepans, put 1 tbsp light oil in each and heat the pans on medium high heat. Heavily season the pork with salt and pepper and add one pork to each pan.
3. Sear the pork on the stove, 2 min on one side, flip and 1 min the other side. Then, sear the rest of the sides for 5-10 seconds so no pink is visible. Remove the pork pieces from the pans and reserve.
4. In a small bowl, mix the honey mustard, hot chopped peppers and teriyaki until well blended.
5. Spray a sheet tray with spray oil and evenly place the pork pieces on the tray (put a little room in between each pork piece). Evenly coat ALL of the sauce on both of the pork pieces (use all of the sauce!!!).
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook for 30 min or until internal temp reads 140. Remove the pan cover the pork with aluminum foil and let the meat rest 10 min before slicing (this keeps all the good juices in the meat and raises the temp 5 more degrees). It will be pink on the inside and yes you can eat pork pink now! Enjoy with potatoes or your favorite side dish!