Smashed Parm Brussel Sprouts
Easy, healthy and crispy side dish!! This vegetable side will make anyone LOVE brussel sprouts. You must make them for you next gathering…I have many people that could vouch for me with that statement.
Crispy Baked Photo
Serves 4-6 as a side dish
2 lbs Brussel Sprouts (I found the bag at Costco)
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet tray with oil.
2. Boil the brussel sprouts in a large salted pot until fork tender, but not too soft (around 9-10 minutes).
3. Remove from the water and evenly space on the baking sheet. Using a heavy glass, smash the brussel sprouts.
4. Season the sprouts with Montreal seasoning and grated cheese.
5. Cook in the oven 20-25 minutes or until browned to your liking. ENJOY!