EASY EASY EASY fish dinner that anyone can make. Don’t let cooking fish scare you! This recipe will show you how fast and easy cooking a fish dinner can be. This recipe also appeals to those that do not like a super “fishy” taste because cod is a very mild fish for consumption.
1 lb Cod Filet
4 tbsp Butter - melted
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Panko Bread Crumb
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients besides the cod.
3. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and place the cod filet in the middle, tucking under the small end of the fish (this part overcooks).
4. Evenly coat the breadcrumb paste mixture over the top of the cod.
5. Bake in the oven for 13-15 min or until the fish starts to flake. Then, broil for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.