I call these my “special” mustard chicken legs because they have a few other ingredients that make this sauce extra yummy and savory! This recipe is so easy and delicious! After marinating, these legs take under 20 minutes to put on the table…that is my kind of dinner! I love the air frier because this appliance helps cook proteins faster and also makes them crispy. It is honestly one of my favorite cooking appliances…I recommend EVERYONE to get one!
6 Chicken Legs
The Juice of 1 1/2 Lemons (1/3 cup)
1/2 tsp Lawry’s Lemon Pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tsp Honey Mustard
1 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
2 tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 tsp Honey
Canola or Vegetable Spray Oil
1. Mix all the ingredients, besides the chicken and spray oil, in a medium sized bowl. Add the chicken and uniformly coat the chicken. Marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
2. Turn the air frier to 400 degrees. Spray the oil on the grate of the frier. Carefully place the marinated chicken (reserving the marinade) on the grate. Air fry the chicken for 16 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 163 degrees (it will rise at least 2 degrees while resting).
3. Once done, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes covered under aluminum.
4. While the chicken is resting, pour the remaining marinade in a small sauce pan. Bring the sauce to a boil and then simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately!