Another EASY grilling recipe to entertain during those summer months. 4 ingredients, easy cleanup and under a 30 minute cooking process…you can’t go wrong!! The lime gives an amazing acidic flavor that compliments the sweet heat of the sweet chili. Also, don’t worry, it isn’t that spicy! If my grandfather could handle it, you can too :)
During the Grilling Process
Post Grill Picture!
2 lb Salmon Filet
1/4 cup Lime Juice + more for serving
1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1. Using aluminum foil, layer two sheets so the fish has a sturdy surface and crimp up around the edges so the sauce doesn’t leak out. Place the foil on a sheet tray (easy for transporting to the grill). Spray the foil and place the salmon filet skin side down.
2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the salmon. Marinate for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
3. Heat the grill to medium, careful transport the aluminum with the salmon and the juices onto the grill (try not to spill any of the marinade).
4. Cook the salmon on medium heat for 12-13 minutes, or until flaky, occasionally basting the salmon with the marinade during the cooking with a spoon or brush.
5. Place the aluminum back on the sheet tray to transport back into the house. Cut the salmon into desirable smaller filets, squeeze with more lime if wanted and serve!