When you hear the title, I know what you are thinking..."how can this possibly be healthy"? You need to trust me when I tell you that you can use the word creamy and healthy in the same sentence.
This breakfast is not only healthy, it is super quick for those that want to incorporate breakfast before running out the door for work.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it amazing?!
1 tbsp ricotta cheese
salt and pepper
1 tbsp low fat milk
PAM or a light oil spray
Multigrain bread to eat with the eggs!
1. Whip eggs and milk in a small boil until you start to see bubbles forming (around 20 seconds).
2. Heat a small skillet over medium high heat with a spray of PAM.
3. Once heated, add your beaten mixture to the pan and using a heatproof spatula or wooden spoon, continually stir the eggs for 1-2 min (should look a little wet but partially set).
4. Add the ricotta cheese and turn your heat down to medium low. Stir constantly until the eggs look creamy!
5. Salt and pepper to taste and serve on its own or with a toasted piece of multigrain!. Enjoy :)