Updated: Sep 7, 2020
I love shrimp and I love experimenting with new ways to use it. This recipe is my new favorite! It is so refreshing, easy, healthy and a great party pleasing dish! I made this shrimp recipe for my family when we were making our annual tomato sauce and everyone loved it…and practically begged me to put it up. So this is me appeasing the wishes of my loved ones :) Hope you enjoy it as much as they did!
Serves: 5-6 as a side dish
1 Frozen Bag 21/30 ct. Raw Wild Caught Shrimp - Defrosted in Water, Peeled and Deveined
Juice of 1 Lemon
Juice of 2 Oranges
1 tbsp low Sodium Soy
1 tbsp Samba Chili Garlic Sauce
Mango Salad Ingredients:
3 Mangos - Peeled and Rough Chopped
2 Oranges - Peeled, Cut into Wedges and then Cut in Half
3 Scallions - Thinly Sliced
2-3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Dashes of Sea Salt
1. Marinade the shrimp for a minimum of 3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Line a sheet tray with aluminum and then dump your shrimp mixture onto the tray. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through and pink.
4. While the shrimp are cooking, combine the mango salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
5. After the shrimp are done cooking, place the mango salad on a platter and then top with the roasted shrimp. Finish this dish with salt, pepper and serve immediately! Side note...this dish also tastes good cold if you want to make it ahead of time for a party.