Roasted Veggie Tortellini Pasta
A great summer pasta that takes advantage of amazing seasonal vegetables. Not only is this pasta dish delicious, it is so easy! After you roast all of the vegetables in the oven, you just need to cook the pasta and mix in the oil, parm cheese and arugula. Then…BAM, DONE!! Refreshing, light, yummy and full of healthy vegetables. Serve this at your next summer meal with friends and family.
32 oz Mini Sweet Peppers
2 Medium Sweet Onions - large chopped
2 Medium Zucchini - large chopped
16.5 oz Cherry Tomatoes
Spray Olive Oil
4 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
5 oz Bag Arugula
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
20 oz or 1 lb 4 oz (value pack) Tortellini
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and place all of the vegetables on the tray. Evenly spray oil onto and season with garlic salt and garlic powder. Roast for 35-40 min or until the vegetables are lightly browned.
3. When the vegetables are close to being done cooking, make the tortellini on the stove following package instructions.
4. In a large bowl, add the crumbled feta and arugula. Add the roasted veggies on top, oil and parmesan cheese. Let the veggies sit on top of the arugula so it can wilt.
5. Add the tortellini, mix well and serve!