I LOVE cheesecake and also love fall flavors. This recipe hits both of those loves without the guilt! I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and 0% Greek yogurt, but it tastes like a full fat cheesecake!
These mini cheesecakes are also so easy with minimum cleanup. It is a 1 BOWL mixture that is baked. After cooling, they are ready to eat and enjoy! Make sure to have some whipped cream for an added treat.
Makes 12 Mini Cheesecakes
1 cup 100% Pumpkin Puree
8 oz Block Neufchâtel Cheese 1/3 less fat (or Low Fat Cream Cheese) - softened
1 - 7 oz Container Fage 0% Greek yogurt
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 cup Sugar
2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour (Can Also use Bobs Red Mill 1-1 Gluten Free Flour)
12 Double Stuffed Oreos (Can use Gluten Free Oreos if needed)
1 can Reddi Whip or a Similar Product
Cup Cake Holders
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together, besides the Reddi Whip, and spray oil, until smooth (you can also use a hand held mixer).
3. Place the cupcake holders in a 12 cup cupcake tin. Spray the inside of each cupcake holder with the spray oil. Place an Oreo on the bottom of each tin.
4. Cook 35 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are hardened on top and may start to crack.
5. Let the cakes cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Top with whipped cream before serving and enjoy!