How to make people like vegetables? Add pancetta and feta (hahah). Trust me, you will convert anyone that says they “hate” brussels sprouts with this recipe…it is savory and sweet and full of delicious roasted flavors.
I also love that this side dish is a “set it and forget it” recipe. After you stick the sheet tray in the oven, all that needs to be done after cooking is topping with the feta. I hope you convert those brussels sprout haters!
Serves 5-6 as a side dish
1 lb bag Brussels Sprouts - quartered
3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
1 - 4 oz package Diced Pancetta
1 - 4 oz package Crumbled Feta Cheese (half a container evenly sprinkled onto of the cooked vegetables at the end)
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, evenly mix together the brussels sprouts, cranberries and diced pancetta.
3. In a small bowl, vigorously whisk together the sauce ingredients for 45 seconds to a minute or until the sauce is emulsified and thickened (can also use a small blender).
4. Pour the sauce over the brussels sprout mixture and evenly mix to coat the vegetables.
5. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the brussels sprouts on the sheet tray.
6. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are softened, browned and starting to caramelize.
7. Evenly top the roasted brussels sprouts with 1/2 a container feta cheese and serve!