Chocolate Peanut Butter Strawberries
A three ingredient dessert that will appeal to any peanut butter dessert lover. This no-cook dessert is a great party pleaser and people will appreciate that you made them by hand instead of buying them at the store. They are delicious and satisfy that chocolate craving while eating fruit! Healthy and yummy :)
Makes: 1 Pint of Chocolate Covered Strawberries - amount depends on the size of the strawberries
1 Pint of Strawberries
3/4 cup of a Low Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter - microwave 1 min
2 cups + 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks - microwave 1 min
1. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
2. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 1 minute or until it is a smooth sauce. Using the leaves to pick up the strawberries, dip the strawberries in the peanut butter and carefully lay them on the parchment paper lined sheet tray.
3. Place the tray in the freezer and freeze for 25 min or until completely hardened.
4. Microwave 2 cups of chocolate chunks for 1:15 min and then stir to completely melt the rest of the chips and make the sauce smooth. Dip the strawberries in the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
5. If you run out of chocolate, add 1/2 cup more chocolate chunks to the same bowl, microwave for 1 minute, and stir to make a smooth sauce. Then, continue to dip the strawberries until all are covered in chocolate.
6. Freeze again for 25 min or until completely hardened. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.