Do you love buffalo like me? This is another great recipe that lets me fulfill my buffalo fix. This recipe is a great appetizer for upcoming football season, or just a get together with friends and/or family! Not only are these little meatballs full of flavor, they are also so easy to prepare AND clean up. All you have to do is combine all of the ingredients (besides the sauce) in a bowl, make the balls, bake them on parchment and then toss in the sauce. THAT’S IT! I love love love great and easy apps to make my friends and family happy. You can serve these meatballs with store blue cheese sauce or you can make my lighter version in my buffalo shrimp taco recipe…the link is below!
Makes 36 Mini Meatballs
1 lb Ground Chicken
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne
1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
3/4 cup Whole Wheat Panko Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup of Your Favorite Buffalo Sauce ( I used Garlic Buffalo by Steve’s & Ed’s)
Blue Cheese Sauce (for dipping) - store bought or my low fat option found in my recipe: https://www.foodiewithflavor.com/post/buffalo-shrimp-romain-tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a large bowl and your hands, evenly combine all of the ingredients besides the buffalo sauce and blue cheese.
3. Make 36 mini meatballs, evenly place them on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Using a large bowl, toss the mini meatballs with 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
5. Serve with store bought blue cheese sauce or my lower fat option found in my buffalo shrimp tacos recipe…https://www.foodiewithflavor.com/post/buffalo-shrimp-romain-tacos