4 Ingredient Caesar Chicken Thighs
Updated: Jun 11, 2020
I love spending the whole day cooking, but sometimes I want a quick and easy meal after a long day at work. This meal definitely is one of my favorites for something easy, FLAVORFUL and baked.
The secret…a bottle of Gotham Greens Basil Caesar dressing. I am convinced that this dressing is a magical sauce. I actually do not use it for dressing (haha), I only use it on marinades or as a sauce. I feel it would also be good in pasta and with shrimp (next recipe idea). I also love that this dish involves no prep, and only 4 ingredients including the chicken!
Did you have a long day at work, have a late soccer practice for your child, or have last minute dinner guests?? Then this is the recipe for you!
The Perfect Piece of Chicken:
Before the Oven
The Magical Sauce!!!
Serves: 4-5 people (8 pieces of chicken with 1-2 per person)
2-3 lbs (two packages) of bone-in or skinless/boneless chicken thighs (it works with both varieties of chicken thighs)
3/4 cup Basil Caesar Dressing from Gotham Greens
1 1/2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (we use Locatelli)
1/2 cup plain Panko bread crumbs
1. Put the dressing in a bag with the chicken and marinate the for a minimum of 2 hours in the fridge.
2. Preheat the oven to 375.
3. Evenly place the chicken with all of the juices in a large casserole dish. Evenly top the chicken with the Panko bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 160 (when resting it will raise 5 degrees).
5. Pull the chicken out and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top. Set your oven to broil and broil the chicken for another 2-3 minutes or until browned…you must watch this closely!
6. Serve immediately with a salad or a side of garlic olio pasta.