Have allergies but still want a cookie? I got your answer right here!! These cookies are moist, have great chocolate flavor, AND are gluten and dairy free. Just because you have allergies, doesn’t mean you can’t have amazing cookies.
The other great thing about this recipe is that you make it all in ONE BOWL! I hate having to mix the wet into the dry because you dirty so many dishes. This is a one bowl recipe that also only takes 20 minutes in the oven. Your friends will never know that these cookies are actually healthy and allergen free…enjoy!
Makes 16 Medium Sized Cookies
1 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp Almond Flour
2 tbsp Corn Starch
3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
3 tbsp Canola Oil
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips or Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Uniformly mix all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the oil and milk and mix until a dough forms.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly dispersed.
5. Line two sheet trays with parchment paper. Make 16 medium sized balls (tip: it helps to wet your hands when making the balls) and space them 1 inch apart on the sheet trays.
6. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool. Eat right away or store for later.